WHO we're looking for:
We are looking for strong, highly technical, software engineers specialized in Java backend technologies, who have worked with microservice architectures, streaming apps, NoSQL databases and CI/CD pipelines. As a part a highly specialized team, you will play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems for some of the global institutions leading banking digital transformation.
WHAT you'll be doing
- Analyze new technologies and existing systems to solve integration problems.
- Help in the design of new backend microservices architectures.
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance.
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment.
- Assure quality by doing thorough code reviews, and promoting top programming practices and standards.
- High knowledge of Java, Microservices, Restful APIs, NoSQL DB, CI/CD pipelines.
WHAT you bring:
- Java Engineer: minimum 4 years' experience in Java Development in the financial services industry.
- Java Architect: minimum 6 years of experience in Java Development in the financial services industry.
- Experience of minimum 2 years working with Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot, MongoDB, Apache Kafka and Jenkins.
- Prior experience integrating with backend APIs.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment.
- A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies.
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, etc).
WHAT we'll bring:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Medical PPO & HDHP Plans
- Dental PPO Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Group Legal Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Salary: $4100 - 10000 USD/mes